National Working Group on Youth Work
In accordance with Resolution of the Council and of the Representatives of the Governments of the Member States meeting within the Council on the Framework for establishing a European Youth Work Agenda, the recommendations in the final declaration of the Third European Youth Work Convention, and in pursuance with strategic objective No 4 “Development and Establishment of Youth Work at National Level” of the National Youth Strategy 2021-2030, the Ministry of Youth and Sports established a National Working Group on Youth Work. It will be a consultative unit at the minister of youth and sports to define positions, opinions and initiatives in the field of youth work.
The main tasks of the working group are as follows:
- to make a roadmap for development and support of youth work at national level;
- to collect data and make analysis of the current status of youth work at national and local level;
- to raise the awareness of the community, young people, nongovernmental organisations and interested institutions about the Bonn Process and youth work at national and local level;
- to carry out consultations with view of possible decisions with regard to the implementation of the Bonn Process at national level;
- to ensure consistent and continuous implementation of the Bonn Process by ensuring the communication and the involvement of all stakeholders.
The National Working Group on Youth Work is composed of representatives of the Ministry of Youth and Sports, Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, Human Resources Development Center, youth centers, youth and civil organisations, academic community, youth researchers.